Tackboard is a fiber glass board made from highly resistant flame-attenuated glass fibers. It’s for acoustical office furniture and wall panel applications that require high acoustical efficiency in minimal space.
Ease of fabrication, high tensile strength and resilience, lightweight and resistance to vibration and shakedown are additional qualities.
Tackboard are noncombustible and non-hygroscopic. Tackboard does not support fungi or vermin.It is also unaffected by oil, grease, and most acids
The countless air spaces in tackboard create effective sound absorption.
Glass fiber pressed board use in Decoration market(Sound absorption, sound insulation, heat insulation, environmental protection, flame retardant )
The glass fiber fire PROOF DECORATIVE board WITH green environmental protection and high fire rating adopts paperless veneer, which saves a lot of wood resources and enhances the fire resistance and heat preservation performance. Its fire performance is far better than paper decorative board, wood board and other materials, can be widely used in the need of moisture, mildew, fire and high strength places.
Wood sound absorbing board is composed of veneer, core material and sound absorbing felt. The core material is imported MDF plate with thickness of 16 mm or 18 mm. The front of the core material is covered with veneer, and the back is covered with German Kodelberg black sound-absorbing felt. According to customer's requirements, there are various solid wood veneers, imported baking paint, paint and other veneers.
II. Accessories for Installation
Preparations before installation
In order to ensure the design effect, the following preparations must be completed before the sound absorption board is installed:
(1) Installation site must be dry, minimum temperature not less than 10 degrees Celsius.
(2) The maximum humidity change after installation should be controlled in the range of 40%-60%.
(3) Installation sites must meet the above specified temperature and humidity standards at least 24 hours before installation.
(1) Check the type, size and quantity of the sound absorber.
(2) The sound absorber must be placed in the place to be installed for 48 hours in order to adapt to the indoor environment and shape the sound absorber.
(1) The wall covered by sound absorption board must be installed with keel according to the requirements of design drawing or construction drawing, and the keel should be adjusted. The keel surface should be flat, smooth, rust-free and deformation-free.
(2) Structural walls should be pre-treated in accordance with building codes, and the arrangement size of keels must be in line with the arrangement of sound absorption boards. The spacing of wood keel should be less than 300 mm, and that of light steel keel should not be more than 400 mm. The installation of keel should be perpendicular to the length direction of sound absorption board.
(3) The distance from the wood keel surface to the base is generally 50mm according to the specific requirements. The flatness and Perpendicularity Error of wood keel edge should be no more than 0.5mm.
(4) If fillers are needed in the keel clearance, they should be installed and handled first according to the design requirements, and ensure that the installation of sound absorption board is not affected.
Measure the wall size, confirm the installation position, determine the horizontal and vertical lines, determine the reserved size of wire sockets, pipes and other objects.
According to the actual size of the construction site, part of the sound absorber board (symmetrical requirements on the opposite side, especially attention should be paid to cutting part of the sound absorber board size, to ensure the symmetry of both sides) and lines (edge line, outer corner line, connection line), and reserved for cutting electrical outlets, pipes and other objects.
Install sound absorber
(1) The installation sequence of sound absorbers should follow the principles from left to right and from bottom to top.
(2) When the sound absorbing board is installed horizontally, the concave is upward; when it is installed vertically, the concave is on the right side.
(3) Some solid wood sound-absorbing boards have requirements for patterns, and each facade should be installed from small to large according to the number of sound-absorbing boards prepared beforehand. (The number of the sound absorber follows from left to right, from bottom to top, and from small to large in sequence.)
Fixation of sound absorber on keel
(1) Wood keel: mounted with shooting nails
The sound absorption board is fixed on the keel by shooting nails along the entrance of the enterprise and the board groove. The shooting nails must be more than 2/3 embedded in the wooden keel. The shooting nails should be evenly arranged, and a certain density should be required. The number of shooting nails on each sound absorption board and each keel should be no less than 10.
The sound absorption board is installed horizontally, the concave is facing upward and is installed with installation fittings. Each sound absorption board is connected in turn.
The sound absorption board is installed vertically, and the recess is on the right side. The same method is used from the left. Two sound absorption boards should have no less than 3 mm gap at the end.
When the sound absorbing board has the requirement of receiving edge, the receiving edge line No. 580 can be used to collect the edge, and the receiving edge can be fixed with screw. For the right side and the upper side, 1.5mm is reserved for lateral expansion when the side-closing line is installed, and silicone seals can be used.
There are two ways to install the sound absorber at the corner, which are closely patched or fixed with 588 lines.
(1) Inside corner (shade corner), close-fitting; Fixed with 588 lines;
(2) Exterior wall corner (sunny corner), closely assembled; fixed with 588 lines.
Overhaul holes and other construction problems
(1) When the overhaul holes are on the same plane, the other surfaces of the overhaul holes cover board except the wooden edge should be decorated with sound absorption board; the sound absorption board on the wall should not be edged at the overhaul hole, only the edge of the overhaul hole should be level.
(2) If the location of the overhaul hole is in vertical contact with the construction wall of the sound absorption board, the position of the overhaul hole should be changed to ensure the construction conditions of the sound absorption board.
(3) When installation encounters other construction problems (such as wire sockets, etc.), the connection mode should be in accordance with the requirements of the designer or follow the guidance of field technicians. For other special situations in construction sites, please communicate with our technical staff in advance.
Installation of sound absorption board at the entrance of doors, windows and other holes.
Paint color difference
(1) The colour difference of sound-absorbing board with solid wood veneer is a natural phenomenon.
(2) There may be chromatic aberration between the paint finish of the sound absorption board and the hand paint of other parts of the installation site. In order to maintain the same color and lustre of the paint, it is suggested to adjust the color of the hand paint in other parts of the installation site according to the color of the prefabricated paint of the sound absorber after the installation of the sound absorber, or to provide the solid wood veneer sound absorber without the prefabricated paint treatment by our company upon request in advance.
The wooden sound absorber must be sealed and moistureproof when stored in non-installation environment.
Post time: Aug-24-2022